eggs with a high intensity light source (such as the Brinsea Egg-lume)
to gauge the extent of embryo development and air space increase during
incubation. Break open unhatched eggs.
Clear when candled - probably
infertile (or very early death) when candled at 8 days.
2. Fertile with red blood vessels - after 8 days.
3. Red or black staining - early death when candled at 8 days.
4. Embryo with red blood 'ring' - early death when candled at
5. Dark outline with ill defined detail - late death (10-16 days).
6. Live embryo with bill in air sack - due to hatch in 24-48
7. Normal development of the air pocket according to number of days.
Page | Next Page >>
HOME | CONTACT
| Brinsea Incubators | Rcom Incubators | Grumbach Incubators | Inca Incubators | Lyon Incubators |
| Parrot Incubators | Brooders | Reptile Incubators | Ostrich Incubators | School Incubators |
| Racing Pigeons | Pigeon Health & Performance | Herbots | Veterinary Products | Disinfectants |
| Egg Candling | Incubation Troubleshooting | Egg Incubation Period | Feeders and Drinkers |
| Bird Foods | Bird Nutritional Supplements | Nekton | Avitech | Fertility Enhancer | Parrot Toys |
| Bird Kabob Shreddable Toys | Stainless Steel Toys | Other Toys | Pet Posters | Dogs and Cats |
| Poultry Equipment | Lyon USA Debeakers | Socorex Animal Health Syringes | Alke Gas Brooders |
| Gasolec Gas Brooders | AgroLogic Temptron Controllers | Kestrel Weather Meters |
| ThaMa Animal Health Syringes | Dosatron Dosing Injectors | Others | Fish Farming Equipment |
| Kaycee Fish Vaccinators | Kaycee FishGuard Needle Protector |
| Commercial Incubators | 孵化机 • 保温箱 • 鹦鹉增补品 • 赛鸽增补品 |