A complete diet desigend for large parrots such as Macaws, African Grays, and Cockatoos which’s diverse particle sizes provides enrichment to the birds. This diet is specially formulated for non-breeding birds (young birds after first molt up to breeding age & for birds kept in non-breeding situations).
Features & Benefits
• Specially formulated with balanced nutrition – Use as the primary diet for non-breeding birds.
• Nutritionally Complete – Requires no mixing or supplementation.
• Multi-sized extruded form – Varying particles provide enrichment. Extruded form prevents sorting of ingredients and helps reduce the risk of nutrient deficiencies.
• Better than pellets – Less fines and increased digestibility.
• Better than seeds – Less waste (20-50% of seed weight is hulls).
• Reduced diet preparation – Less time chopping fruit and veggies.
• Formulation allows for supplementation with species appropriate food items – Can include up to 20% (by weight) of diet as produce, seeds, etc. to encourage natural feeding behaviors and for training and enrichment.
• No artificial colors or flavors
• Natural sources of pigments, and antioxidants
Product Form: Extruded feed: 3 particle sizes.
Product Size: 3 lb. resealable poly bag.
|Contains||Ground corn, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, corn gluten meal, soybean oil, dicalcium phosphate, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, wheat germ, brewers dried yeast, calcium propionate (a preservative), l-lysine, salt, dl-methionine, copper sulfate, manganous oxide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, zinc sulfate, zinc oxide, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, choline chloride, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, biotin, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, beta carotene, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), calcium pantothenate, rosemary extract, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, citric acid, canthaxanthin (color), riboflavin, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), calcium iodate, thiamine mononitrate, vitamin B12 supplement, nicotinic acid, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.|
|Nutritional Analysis||Crude protein not less than 15.0%, Crude fat not less than 5.0%, Crude fiber not more than 6.0%.|