A complete diet for small psittacines & passerines which’s diverse particle sizes provides enrichment to the birds. This diet is specially formulated for non-breeding birds.
Features and Benefits
• Specially formulated with balanced nutrition – Use as the primary diet for non-breeding birds.
• Nutritionally Complete – Requires no mixing or supplementation.
• Multi-sized extruded form – Varying particles provide enrichment. Extruded form prevents sorting of ingredients and helps reduce the risk of nutrient deficiences.
• Better than pellets – Less fines and increased digestibility.
• Better than seeds – Less waste (20-50% of seed weight is hulls).
• Reduced diet preparation – Less time chopping fruit and veggies.
• Formulation allows for supplementation with species appropriate food items – Can includeup to 20% (by weight) of diet as produce, seeds, etc. to encourage natural feeding behaviors and for training and enrichment.
• No artificial colors or flavors.
• Natural sources of pigments, antioxidants and Omega-3 fatty acids.
Product Form: Extruded feed: 2 particle sizes.
Product Size: 2.5 lb resealable poly bag
|Contains||Ground corn, wheat middlings, dehulled soybean meal, corn gluten meal, flaxseed, glyceryl monostearate, dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, calcium carbonate, wheat germ, brewers dried yeast, calcium propionate (a preservative), l-lysine, salt, dl-methionine, Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product dehydrated, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), choline chloride, Lactobacillus casei fermentation product dehydrated, Bifidobacterium thermophilum fermentation product dehydrated, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, Enterococcus faecium fermentation product dehydrated, beta carotene, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), preserved with mixed tocopherols (form of vitamin E), cholecalciferol, rosemary extract, folic acid, vitamin A acetate, citric acid, manganous oxide, riboflavin, tagetes (Aztec marigold) extract (color), calcium iodate, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate, nicotinic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper sulfate, l-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite.|
|Nutritional Analysis||Crude protein not less than 14.5%, Crude fat not less than 5.0%, Crude fiber not more than 5.0%.|